encouraging one another
Orientation to Life Connexion Network
Successful Christian living is all about loving Jesus, loving one another, and helping others do the same. We’re called to shine our light together.
Members of Life Connexion Network are inspired to impact their world with radical faith, love and excellence in their families, their workplace, and their communities. Their example of Jesus-centered living will help to promote the Good News and stimulate purposeful, victorious life in their sphere of influence. The number of Life Connexion groups will multiply as members reach out to others.
At Life Connexion, we come together in small groups, with people who have similar interests, to celebrate life in Jesus, to share our victories and challenges, and to stimulate each other to love and good works. Consistent connection with like-minded believers helps to keep us focused, stable and growing.
Our Overall Theme: Yes to Life, Yes to Jesus
Men’s Connexion: The opposite of addiction is ‘connexion’.
Women’s Connexion: Supporting each other in creating and building.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
- Members agree with Life Connexion’s Vision, Mission, Themes, Principles and Beliefs.
- Together we create and maintain a Yes to Life, Yes to Jesus culture in our groups.
- Frequency of meetings is determined by each group after 4 weekly meetings.
- A short term commitment is required, renewable upon mutually agreed terms.
- Confidentiality is essential. What is shared in the group, stays in the group.
- Each member exhibits a spirit of humility, cooperation and accountability.
- Our eyes are on the prize of our high calling: Well done! Enter into the joy of your Lord.
- Life Connexion is not a substitute for wider church gatherings or in-depth Bible studies.
- When possible, groups meet in person; when necessary, we meet by video or phone.
- The whole Bible is wholly true.
The God of the Bible is God today and forever.
Jesus is God, Messiah, Redeemer, Creator of the universe, and Model Discipler.
He is the only One who can save us personally and globally.
His one sacrifice is sufficient for all sin, for all time, for all those who believe and receive His gift of eternal life with Him.
He is the only mediator we need between ourselves and God the Father.
How we respond to Jesus will determine our destiny forever.
As the Father has sent Him, He sends us, and we send others.
The greatest command and the great commission are still to love God and love people, with all that we are and all that we have, and to help others do the same.
The Holy Spirit and the written Word of God give us life, strength and wisdom to do His work while we have time on this earth.